Saturday, February 4, 2012

day 2

I was REALLY worried about waking up in the same state I woke up in, the last time I did the 30 1 day shred, I drank a lot of water, stretched a lot, went for a 40 minute walk towing 50+lbs of child in a wagon, and kept drinking water. I was pretty stiff going to bed but I woke up pretty ok, stiff but ok! STOKED! You'll note that as I'm writing in the blog, I've completed day two. Seriously, that's more commitment than I've had in the past, I normally start things and then go on to make up a million excuses as to why it won't work for me. My mind is unique, my body is typical, and capable, I just have to remember that, and the excuses don't apply.
Shoot, I should have a shower, I stink and my son is due to wake up any second.

Yay! Day two! Feeling better, not stoked about the extra calories I have to take in with this exercising but stoked that I completed day two! 28 days to go, then I can move on to something else! Yay me!

In other news, my friend had her baby today, I was up all night with my son (what's going on with him is a mystery) and texting my friend and her husband while they took on the biggest event of their lives, it was amazing, I'm so unbelievably happy for them,  so stoked! AND today marks the year of the dragon, sure did take that into account when I woke up with dragon breath, colgate hath no fury on the pho I had for dinner!

1 comment:

  1. Haha I love you
    (I hate that it makes me prove I'm not a robot everytime I leave a comment. I'm not good at those things!!)

    ReplyDelete